Before Klipsch entered the headphone market in 2007, its engineering team closely studied three-dimensional ear impressions. Much to their surprise, it was discovered that nearly everyone has an oval-shaped ear canal. The company couldn’t believe that no one else had yet considered the anatomical shape of the ear canal when designing in-ear headphones.
You’ll find that every single Klipsch headphone model uses the company’s patented oval ear tips. Unlike circular-shaped designs that put stress on the pressure points inside the ear, Klipsch’s ear tips naturally fit the contours—or mimic the shape—of your ear canals.
Oval Ear Tip Benefits:
- Amazing fit eliminates listener fatigue
- Virtually impossible to feel inside your ears
- Superior noise isolation provides excellent bass response
- Good seal dramatically reduces external noise
- Loads quickly into the ear canal and virtually disappears from view