The PRO-200A utilizes premium circuit and amp design to serve at the perfect unit to power the entire Klipsch Professional Series.
- POWER OUTPUT, rated at 2x100 Watts (stereo) into 4 Ohm
- HIGH POWER OUTPUT (bridged mode), rated at 200 Watts into 8 Ohm
- SUBWOOFER AMPLIFIER, adjustable crossover frequency 50 Hz – 150 Hz
- FULL RANGE AMPLIFIER to power a full stereo 2.1 or 2.0 system
- DAISY CHAIN CAPABILITY for larger installs and theater systems
- EXTENSIVE HEAT SINKS for reliable operation and long life of the amplifier
- HIGH CURRENT DISCRETE POWER TRANSISTORS in the output stage for the best possible performance
- AUTOMATIC POWER TURN “ON” for maximum energy efficiency
- FRONT MOUNTED LEVEL CONTROL for easy setup and adjustability
- GOLD PLATED RCA input and output jacks
- HEAVY DUTY push button binding posts for easy connection
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION for long lasting, high performance audio
Select your state to locate the nearest Custom Install Rep Firm that you can contact. The Rep Firm will route your request to the proper dealer/installer.
CI Reps for State:
The following contacts represent Klipsch Custom Install reps in your selected state ().
Click here to send an email to ProSystemDesign@klipsch.com, and include details regarding your custom audio design/installation requirements. We will read your request and reply within 48 hours of receiving your email.
|Rated Power Output||2 x 100 Watts (Stereo) into 4 ohm Load 200 Watts (BTL) into 8 ohm Load|
|Crossover Frequency Response||@ Min position 18.5-55.2Hz 40Hz/0dB ref @ Max position 18.2-168.8Hz 40Hz/0dB ref|
|Auto Turn On Sensitivity||5mV +/-2mV Full Range 1KHz 5mV +/-2mV Input 50 Hz|
|Delay "Off" Time||8 minutes|
|Line Out Freq. Response||20Hz +/-5K - 20 KHz +/-5K 1KHz/0dB ref|
|Input Impedance||9.2K ohm +/-5%|
|Max Noise+Hum Vol Max||<1.0mV, Input Shorted|
|Power Requirement||115V 60Hz or 220 - 240V 50Hz|
|Dimensions||5.5” (140mm) H 5.69” (145mm) W 12.75” (324mm) D|
|Clearance for Ventilation||Top: Min. 0.375” (10mm) | Back: Min. 2” (50mm)|
|Weight||11 lbs (5.3 kg)|
For support information, please click the "question mark" button on the bottom-right of this screen.
0 products selected to compare.