RS-42 II Surround Speaker
$150 OFF - ON SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (Price reflects discount)
The RS-42 II offers up no-compromise you-are-there surround sound from a smaller, more affordable design. In fact, because this speaker perfectly matches what you hear with what you see, you’ll find it simply irresistible.
- Remarkable balance of performance and value
- Delivers rich and detailed surround sound
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dual 1" titanium Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeters
- Dual 4" high-output Cerametallic woofers
- Dimensions: 10" H x 10.75" W x 7.75" D
- Keyhole bracket and dual threaded inserts for easy installation
- Sleek, contemporary cabinet
A Legend in Sound
The RS-42 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished beautifully with matte black vinyl, the RS-42 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers boast enhanced features, including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your attention and excite your emotions. In addition to the improved sound quality, the look of “big sound” has been redefined throughout the line with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos and rounded feet.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Exclusive Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (WDST) enables surrounds to reproduce localized and ambient sounds with unlimited placement flexibility.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.
For support information, please click the "question mark" button on the bottom-right of this screen.
0 products selected to compare.