AVOIDING DROP-OUT ISSUES
If you are having trouble maintaining a good connection, here are some tips to avoid drop-outs:
- Try rotating the earphone around to see if the connection improves.
- Most people insert the earphones with the bulkiest part pointing up. Try rotating the earphones so the bulkiest part is pointing directly to your neck.
- Put your phone on the side of your body where the master earphone is.
- Try rotating your phone or another device to ensure the antenna is pointing toward the earphones.
- Don’t put the phone behind a wallet.
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
Get community assistance from other Klipsch owners.
Send Us A Message
Submit a request online for our Service Professionals to answer.
GIVE US A CALL
Speak with one of our Service Professionals today.
For Australian inquiries, please call 03 8542 1111 for Customer Support.