Hear it in a Showroom
Certified Heritage Dealers
Certified Heritage Dealers showcase a minimum of two dedicated 2-channel Klipsch Heritage Classic speaker systems in a lifestyle setting, in addition to other legendary and Inspired speakers in the line. These hand-selected dealers are fully capable and qualified to assist you find the ultimate sound experience. Please contact them to confirm they have a specific product before visiting.
Klipsch Heritage products are also available to order online from a select network dealers in the United States. The speakers will ship in book-matched pairs with the option of white-glove delivery service.
Look for this badge to when searching for Certified Heritage Dealers.
First introduced in 1985, the Forte quickly established itself as the most popular Klipsch model. The elegant design and outstanding performance made the Forte a standout among its competitors. In 2017, Klipsch re-introduced the Forte as part of the Heritage speaker series. The Forte III features updated cosmetics and the latest advancements in acoustic engineering while maintaining the original charisma that made the Forte so popular.
- Includes New 10-Year Warranty
- High efficiency, full-range loudspeaker
- Designed and made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- 15" Passive Radiator for full-range performance
- Book-Match wood veneer sold as grain-matched pairs - available in Black Ash, Distressed Oak, Walnut, and Natural Cherry
- Highly durable