Get ready to be moved. The Reference R-112SW subwoofer lets you feel the impact of your favorite music and movies rather than just hearing them. In fact, its rich, full deep bass will shake you up as soon as you push play.
- 12" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 600 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Dimensions: 17.38" H x 15.5" W x 18.25" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
ENJOY THE LOW LIFE.
The R-112SW features a 12-inch spun-copper Cerametallic driver that is exceptionally light yet extremely rigid - providing remarkably low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The front-firing slot port with proprietary internal geometry minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
Low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer's low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass. For the greatest placement flexibility, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit for a simple wireless connection.
The R-112SW is housed in a durable MDF cabinet and finished with a brushed black polymer veneer and satin painted MDF plinth. The front-mounted LED power indicator lets you know when the system is powered on or off.